Product Manager Electronics
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. The company has an annual turnover of about EUR 1 billion. With headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway, and facilities in 20 countries, Kongsberg Automotive employs more than 10.000 people.
The Product Management team is consisting of approx.10 persons located globally with purpose to manage, maintain and develop a product portfolio group through its lifecycle.
For placement in our Mullsjö Tech Center (alternatively KA’s Gothenburg office), we are now seeking a Product Manager Electronics DCS.
Develop and lead product strategies to develop the product, segment the marketplace, assess the competition, develop key customers, overlook/monitor market trends and manage the life cycle of the product portfolio.
- Overlook profitability and initiate improvements needed by working with functional areas and senior management. Report regularly on the progress toward key strategic product targets such as sales revenues, margins, key wins/losses and key growth targets/projects.
- Create formal, technical strategies that identify key growth components in the industry, focusing on markets, products and other channels.
- Support front end in sales activities as required.
- Support the product development and technical knowledge owner and participate in programs as required.
- Responsible for creating and maintain product marketing material like product presentation, data sheets, trade show material, publication articles etc.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Experience and skills
- Good interpersonal communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Experience of developing business strategy
- Proven track record of successful product development and marketing to provide unique growth opportunities in the marketplace
- Expertise in product marketing
- Experience in commercial/industrial vehicle industry
- Multi-lingual (Fluent English; preferably German/French skills)
- Project leader experience
Please apply before******by registering your CV and motivation letter at the link below.
Application deadline: November 1, 2014 Location: Mullsjö or Gothenburg (Sweden) Contacts: Terje Haltbakk
Mark your application with LedningsJobb.se